HOW TO BUY OUR TEXTILES
* Many of our textiles are currently available to buy via the online market places, such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy and other online market places, but a large number of our textiles can only be purchased via direct order via WhatsApp calls or telephone or via email. We do advise the use of WhatsApp communication as the cost of this call is free if you have internet access on your phone. We don’t recommend that you make direct calls other than WhatsApp calls, particularly when you are calling internationally as these calls can be extremely expensive.
* Most of our textiles are in stock and are kept in our stock-rooms in London (UK) and in Jakarta (Indonesia), but some of our textiles are located in many places regionally in Indonesia and these are explained in every listing in our online gallery.
* For items which are still kept at the weaver’s places regionally, would need a longer time to process. Firstly, the items need to be shipped to our Quality Control team in Jakarta for quality control purposes. Once these textiles passed our standard quality, these textiles are sent to buyers. Rest assured that we do not burden the weavers with the shipping cost, as we handle all these.
* Purchasing our textiles from online market places such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy and other online markets, will cost more, as we have to pay commissions, listing fees, and processing fees on top of our normal price. We offer considerably lower prices if you purchase the textiles directly from our website.
* We trade based on mutual trust; this is our main foundation to do this business. We also collaborate with our artisans based on mutual trust, where we offer reassurance and flexibility to our buyers.
* Choosing your dream textiles can be very daunting, particularly your chosen textiles carry high prices. We are more than happy to provide as much information as possible about the textiles you are interested to purchase so that you feel reassured before placing your order. We feel that buying our textiles via an “ADD TO BASKET AND PROCEED TO CHECK OUT” style of purchasing, will limit your freedom to ask questions about these textiles and may result in you making wrong choice or decisions.
* If you are purchasing our textiles via online market places such as eBay, Amazon or Etsy, each of these market places has their own payment system in place with their own shop policies.
* If you are buying directly from us, we accept payment via direct bank transfer, and via TransferWise (transferwise.com). Our bank details for payment will be shared with you accordingly.
If you have any queries, please feel free to talk to us. We are here to help you make your shopping experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
Thank you, and best wishes,
The Wastra Team.